Anti-Bribery, Corruption & Fraud
This comprehensive Anti-Bribery, Corruption & Fraud training course will examine in detail the impact The Bribery Act will have on both individuals and corporate entities, and will examine in detail the offences covered by International Law.
Suitability - who should attend?
This course will benefit Money - Bribery Reporting Officers, staff handling cash and dealing with customers, risk & compliance officers, internal auditors.
Aims of the course
The course provides delegates with a complete description and understanding of the processes and procedures that need to be in place in order to find bribery, corruption and fraud in the financial system.
Training Course Content
This training course is designed to cover the following headings
• Understand the extraterritorial reach of the FCPA and the UK Bribery Act
• Comprehend the best practice guidelines for gifts, hospitality, marketing & facilitation payments
• Appreciate how companies can protect themselves against bribery
• Know how to carry out risk assessments and assess compliance
• See how commercial organisations and financial institutions are failing to prevent Bribery
20th April - 1st May 2015/ 18th -29th April 2016: London
27th July - 7th August 2015 / 25th July - 5th August 2016: Dubai
Two weeks training: £4,150
One week course: £2,375