Crisis and Change Management
Crisis and Change Management course is a very powerful model to increase managers’ effectiveness. It is an easy-to-understand programme that can be an enormously powerful tool in day to day business. When correctly applied the process literally has the potential to transform the whole organisation.
Suitability - who should attend?
Strategic Planning course is designed for experienced managers who need to develop their skills in order to learn to manage crisis situations and change in the most effective way possible.
Aims of the course
• Develop and fine-tune their strategic planning abilities
• Develop, try and constantly improve business contingency, crisis and disaster recovery systems
• Effectively plan and guide organisational change
• Develop and implement support mechanisms for personnel during change programmes so as to secure their contribution and engagement, with the goal of delivering sustainable change.
Training Course Content
This training course is designed to cover the following headings
• Development of organisational crisis strategies
• Mind mapping crisis and change
Effective crisis management
• Identifying key risks – operational, financial, safety and security
• Developing crisis risk solutions
Effective disaster recovery
• Developing a cohesive disaster recovery plan
• Effective communication across the organisation
Planning for organisational change
• Scoping the benefits and challenges of organisational change
• Developing the change strategy
Implementing organisational change programmes
• The change curve
• "Telling the change story" to create future memories
20th - 31st January 2014 London
10th - 21st March 2014 Dubai
26th May - 6th June 2014 South Africa - Cape Town
18th - 29th August 2014 London
Two weeks training: £3,850
One week course: £2,200