Developing a digital strategy
This is a hands on course that will teach delegates how to plan, create and deliver the marketing strategy that truly exploits the digital channels of your organisation's needs. This course gives you the roadmap for digital strategies that are prioritised according to immediate gains and longer-term initiatives. It will help you refine your digital marketing activities, ensuring you are not only competent online, but also that your presence is felt in the digital world.
Suitability – who should attend?
The course is designed for managers who are responsible for shaping marketing and digital marketing strategy, in a client based organisation or agency. You will be an experienced marketer who wants to review and refine your digital strategy and channel governance.
- Develop a framework for planning a digital marketing strategy
- Understand how digital has changed consumer behaviour, targeting and tracking
- Understand the impact of digital (inc mobile) on buying behaviour and purchasing habits
- Understand the scope and roles for content, mobile, email, social, search, display and emerging channels and tools
- Measure digital success
Training Course Content:
The future is now
- Key trends in digital
- What is a digital strategy and a digital organisation
- The role of a digital marketing plan in relation to your business strategy
- Developing a digital culture within your organisation
Planning and developing a digital strategy
- Frameworks for planning a digital marketing strategy
- Resources at your disposal to help you plan
- Different approaches to testing, how to cope with large amounts of data
The consumer and consumer behaviour
- Understanding your audience, segmentation and targeting
- Understand the customers journey and customer experience on and offline
- How digital has changed consumer behaviour, consumer insight, targeting and tracking
Getting noticed and being relevant
- Channel planning and choices. Which channels are right for you?
- Understanding the scope and roles for content, native, mobile, email, social, search, display and emerging and traditional channels
- Building and maintaining relationships on and offline
Engaging and being creative
- Giving brands purpose and developing a strong creative proposition
- Planning and implementing a campaign from brief to creative development and roll out
Tools for evaluation, reporting, tracking and refinement.
18th - 29th May 2015 / 16th - 27th May 2016 : New Jersey - USA
13th - 24th July 2015 / 11th - 22nd July 2016: London
2nd - 13th November 2015 / 7th - 18th November 2016: Dubai
Two weeks training: £3,850
One week course: £2,200