Strategic Marketing, Brand Management & Public Relations
This Corporate Management and PR training course covers the essential branding and marketing strategies, enabling delegates to obtain the highest return on investment (ROI) .
Suitability - who should attend?
This is a diversified course, were people from different departments can attend. This ensures cross pollination of ideas and better understanding of how other departments function. So whether you are in management or PR, this is the course for you.
Aims of the course
The participants will learn how to plan, implement and obtain the desired results from all Strategic Marketing and PR, while promoting their organization's products and services, within the rapidly changing media environment.
Training Course Content
This training course is designed to cover the following headings
Benefits of Strategic Marketing
• What is Strategic Marketing?
• Objectives and key elements of Strategic Marketing
• Importance, benefits and challenges of Strategic Marketing to your organisation
Consumer and market research
• Identify, analyse, segment and target appropriate markets according to common factors
• Create powerful, targeted and appropriate messages
• What is a brand, its key characteristics and why do people buy a brand?
• Create, protect, enhance and maintain long-term brand value
• Evaluate and choose the most appropriate media and mix to promote the brand
Social media and multimedia
• Understanding the scope, power, complexity and immediacy
• Responding to feedback
• Pro-actively participating in social and multi-media
21st July - 1st August 2014: London
3rd - 14th November 2014: Abu Dhabi
22nd September - 3rd October 2014: London
Two weeks training: £3,850
One week course: £2,200