Strategic Planning and Effective Budgeting and Cost Control
The comprehensive Strategic Planning and Effective Budgeting and Cost Control training course emphasizes the challenging role of a finance manager that requires two totally different skill sets – being a functional expert and being a leader. Our training agenda is designed to improve both aspects: it improves your knowledge and ability to deliver the finance mission and to meet customer's needs.
Suitability - who should attend?
This training course is aimed at finance professionals, in a centralised finance function or inline functions, who want to round out their professional education as they take on more management responsibility.
Aims of the course
The core component of this training course provides you with a rounded, effective approach to these topics.
You will be able to improve your effectiveness by more clearly understanding your role in delivering what finance's customers really want.
Training Course Content
This training course is designed to cover the following headings
• Contributing effectively to Strategic Planning
• Linking budgeting and forecasting into the business' strategy
• Preparing rolling forecasts
• Guiding operational management in the effective use of budget and forecast data
• Applying 'best practice' risk management and control in your area
• Cutting costs and improving effectiveness
• Using Lean 6 Sigma methods to improve performance and reduce costs
• Managing your direct reports and how to manage upwards
• Communicating effectively upwards with the Board/CEO/CFO
27 January - 7th February: Kenya - Nairobi
28th July - 7th August 2014: Dubai
27 October- 7th November 2014: London
Two weeks training: £4,150
One week course: £2,375